As I experienced on the samsung devices, the navigation buttons [Back
and recent/overview button] will get activate with the single touch.
Accidental touch may lead to some inconvenience. but it is not the
case in Moto devices where double tap is require to activate the
navigation buttons.

On 10/23/15, Aravind Aralaguppe <aravind.aralagu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi shweta mishra its true that you  can recive and end calls through
> buttons one more difference is by latest talkback update i can type
> amotacons in both whatsapp and messaging in moto g it is posible in
> messaging only i am having samsung s4
> On 23 Oct 2015 16:23, "Satguru Rathi" <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You can mark both the devices equal as far as the accessibility is
>> concerned. Though MotoG uses stock Android, Samsung too, doesn’t make too
>> much of changes to the original rom and thus provide almost equal
>> accessibility. However, Samsung’s track record with regard to providing OS
>> update is horrible and you might like to give it a thought before going
>> for
>> a Samsung device.
>>

>> With best regards,
>> Satguru
>> ___,__.___
>> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
>> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>>
>> Satguru Rathi
>> Mobile: +91-9871489945
>> Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in

"A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds"
Francis Bacon

With regards:
Prashanth MN
Panchayat Development Officer,
Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department