Hi Rajesh Sir,
I too would recommend an older generation in the Motorola G series,
perhaps the second or even the third generation may be currently
available at a price below 10k.
For my sighted Dad, we recently ordered the 2 gb RAM and 16 gb ROM
variant of the Xiaomi redmi Note 3, which costs Rs. 9,999 and is an
extremely powerful and highly rated device, whose accessibility is
something that I could only comment on when we receive it and I get a
chance to play about with it.
Thanks.

On 6/2/16, Mohammed arif khan <arriff.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all,
>
>   in my opinion moto brands is very accessable for us
>
> you can go with Moto g + 4th gen with android M 6.0.1
>
> with warm regards
>
> Arif
>
> using Moto g 1
>

> On 6/2/16, Mohib Anwar Rafay <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> You can check from the list of eligible candidate from Samsung having
>> these qualifications. Like Samsung J searies.
>>
>> On 6/2/16, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
>>> Thanks satguru.
>>> Any other candidate?
>>>

>>> सादर / With thanks & Regards
>>> राजेश आसुदानी Rajesh Asudani
>>> सहायक महाप्रबन्धक AGM
>>> बाजार आसूचना ईकाई MIU
>>> भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक Reserve Bank of India
>>> नागपुर Nagpur
>>>
>>> 0712 2806846
>>>
>>> President
>>> VIBEWA
>>> Co-Moderator
>>> VIB-India
>>>
>>> A-pilll = Action coupled with Positivity, Interest, Love, Logic and
>>> laughter.

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah
reader for Microsoft Windows