Don't know about the Moto G 4, but other Moto devices in many
instances, have developed a major issue of audio cutoff that can
hamper working with TalkBack. Motorola has not been able to fix it yet
or hasn't bothered to do so for well over a year.

Mahesh S. Panicker
Assistant Professor,
Department of Political Science,
Lady Shri Ram College,