> Download Aptana IDE from: http://www.aptana.com
> Send problems and issues to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I downloaded the mac-installer. I'm behind a web proxy that requires
authentication, so it couldn't download the subclipse plugin.

Regarding the vi(m)-keybindings, that would be excellent, but to be
useful to vi users - you would have to implement editor "modes", i.e.
command mode, insert mode etc. Simple keybindings would not be
sufficient.

Arnar