Arnar Birgisson schrieb:

> I downloaded the mac-installer. I'm behind a web proxy that requires
> authentication, so it couldn't download the subclipse plugin.

jepp. I had similiar problem with the Windows Installer and the Program
itself: it does not use proxys / proxy authentication at all.

So no update to MochiKit Doku, no Update ....

I entered a ticket. That aplication is DEFINITELY on the watchlist!

now if I only had a REAL WORKING Javascript Debugger dealing with
Internet Explorer Syntax ....(I have Firefox and debug happy) IE is
different :()