> Which script debugger did you install?
I tried the debugger from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2F465BE0-94FD-4569-B3C4-DFFDF19CCD99&displaylang=en
(scd10en.exe)

the frustrating parts where:
a) it only works if I run it as admin
b) it jumps on not very usefull places on errors (i.e. on line 1 of
MochiKit.js when I tried to call a function in an incorrect way)

I tried the Microsoft Office Script Debugger, following the steps lined
out in the referenced way (I googled up some descriptions). I did not
try to run Iexplore & MOSD as Administrator; but as normal user it just
did not work.

Last try was downloading Visual Studio Express, 2005 Net edition. I did
not succeed in   connecting Studio with the Internet Explorer, at least
on errors still the Script Debugger appeared, still at line 1 :(

Thanks for helping

best wishes,

Harald