Beau Hartshorne wrote:
> On 30-Aug-06, at 6:10 AM, Zachery Bir wrote:
>
> > Maybe, *shrug*, every Javascript reference I've seen points out that
> > css style attributes need to be camel cased. Just because they're in
> > quotes here doesn't strike me as obviating that. It's still in
> > Javascript source. :^)
>
> computedStyle('background-color', 'red') is valid in MochiKit 1.4.
> computedStyle('backgroundColor', 'red') works too, but I like the
> first form. It makes sense for us to note the discrepancy or adjust
> other MochiKit functions to accept either. backgroundColor is an
> artifact of the native DOM API, not JavaScript.
>
> Beau

I had a similar problem with some html attributes (not css attributes)
with IE.

When trying to set the colspan attribute on a TD tag, I had to use
this:
  {'align': 'left', 'colspan': '4', 'colSpan': '4'}

"colspan" alone did nothing in IE. When looking at the generated
source, I noticed that IE writed colSpan camelCased. I added the
camelCased attribute in my objet and it worked in IE.

I had the same problem with the bgcolor attribute. I had to use bgColor
with IE.

I'm using MochiKit 1.3.1