Here's another MochiKit [greenhorn] question...

My code is filling up with self references to an object:

var myHardWorkingObject = {

        'myprop1' : null,
        'myprop2': null,

        doALotOfStuff: function () {
                var self= myHardWorkingObject;  // <-- yuck?!
                self. doALotMoreStuff();
        },

        doALotMoreStuff: function () {
                var self= myHardWorkingObject; //  <-- yuck?!
                logDebug("I'm doing way too much stuff!!!!");
        }
}

myObject. doALotOfStuff();

I have a feeling that there's something in the wonderful library that
would let me shortcut this self referencing - other than using the
object name directly?

Thanks for any and all input -
Juergen