Hi All,

I was away from JS for quite a while. A new project has landed, and I
need to get back on track again.
Now I found myself dong this:

        var o = document.getElementsByTagName('input');
        every(o,function(e){addValidFunc(e);return true})

this functions as expected, but I figured there must be a more elegant
way off doing this. I'm feeling very dense that I could not figure it
out by myself. I guess I need to fight my mental block ;)

regards
Sander Elias