Sorry, this is going to be a basic dbus question I think, but:

Tue Jan 17 18:53:35 2023 daemon.notice netifd: wwan (5779): error: couldn't connect the modem: 'GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.ModemManager1.Error.MobileEquipment.NetworkTimeout: Network timeout'

Thu Jan 12 17:32:39 2023 daemon.notice netifd: wwan (28948): error: couldn't connect the modem: 'GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.libmbim.Error.Status.ServiceNotActivated: ServiceNotActivated'

mbim should probably be turned off here, but this is some legacy code.  At least
for the first one, how can I monitor the these errors from mmcli or dbus?  These
are typically coupled with other context we know about; I'm trying to improve
error recovery and/or end user reporting of state here.

Thanks!