Hi,

I've changed the subject to reflect the changed message topic.

Tom Davies wrote on 2013-05-08 21:57:
Hi:)
Ahah, could we have a special list for Base?  Not for any of the other
modules/apps because they are not so desperately in need of cross-list
collaboration in order to get some basics working.

Would there be any supporters? My gut feeling tells me it doesn't make much sense to have a dedicated list for one module. I only would be in support of that if we have already a "critical mass" of subscribers who actively would like to contribute to such a list.

Florian