Tom

The forums are still in development stages, sadly that stopped so I am not
sure what the deal is there. Marc Pare would be the guy to talk to if you
want to help out there.

Florian i agree with Tom this should be a central list for all projects
that need moderation. Does the wiki and other things do they have their own
moderation mailing list?

--
Jonathan Aquilina