Hi :)
So far i have been really surprised about how little work is involved.  Is it
likely to be the same for the forums?

Err, i might be going off on a few days holiday so even if i do manage to get
online i'm not going to be online long.  On the other hand i tend to stuff
these things up so maybe see you all again tonight.

Good luck all and regards from

Tom :)