Hi Florian,

[I resent this mail for sharing the information with moderators.]

Thanks a lot for the picture, which reminds me an encoding issue of the
message body.
The cause I finally came to is that the text contained a character
in the Unicode charset unintetionally, and then my MUA (Mew on Emacs)
automatically detected it and encoded the body in charset="iso-2022-jp-3",
which is not so popular that mail filters expect.
You will find the detail at the page mentioning the similar issue:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13719183/japanese-encoding-iso2022jp-variants-for-email-communication

Resending the announce to annou...@ja.libreoffice.org, now we got
a moderation request successfully.
Thank you again for your time.