I think the personal explanation by ashod about the stomp, branch(es) etc was
right on the money. Lists have a hard time carrying on when it's focused on
one single subject with no room to expand with list-theme inspired
comments/ideas/etc.
At least that is what I've gathered from experience.
By the way, I'm pretty new here... hi.. ok, whatever.
Anyway, out of curiosity, (sorry if this has been done before), I think it
would be neat if everyone posted what they're 'ideal MM show' would be like.
With mention of opening bands and MM's play list, ideal city, weather outside
etc.
 I'm real curious about what you guys are thinking in regards to your ideal MM
show.
Ok, go.