I think Ruby is an asshole.  What the fuck do Ashod and Ruby want from the
list; a social life?  You both need to get out some more and quit fucking
wasting our time.  You know what my ideal show would be?  My ideal show would
be any show where I didn't have to deal with slow wit wankers like ruby and
ashod.  I'm off the list now and I don't want anything more to do with your
little elitist I'm-so-fucking-cool-I-have-the-secret-underground-tshirt MM
club so don't even think of writing to me with your lame ass
lets-expand-our-horizons nonsense or piddly ass gripes.

>I think it
>would be neat if everyone posted what they're 'ideal MM show' would be >like.
>With mention of opening bands and MM's play list, ideal city, weather
>outside
>etc.
>I'm real curious about what you guys are thinking in regards to your >ideal
MM

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1