did this little super-defensive email make anyone other than me laugh
out loud?

and thinking of perfect MM shows, i would like to see BTS, MM and
neutral milk hotel do a show.
song lineups for MM would include:
neverending math equation
the fruit that ate itself (i heard they hate it)
make everyone happy
talking shit
truckers atlas
teeth like gods shoeshine
life of arctic sounds (i really hated this song at first but hey.. he
says goddamn over 6 times)
cowboy dan
head south
ohio
lounge
styrofoam boots

if anyone cares... the show wouldnt be complete unless NMH did naomi, up
and over, gardenhead/leave me alone, oh comely, and holland 1945. BTS
would have to do distopian dream girl, randy described eternity, big
dipper, stab, car, twin falls, and a bunch of other songs i cant
remember the names to.

and there wouldnt be any worthless dumb bitches who hog the front :D

Russ