I saw an outtake from Lonesome Crowded West called "Too Many Fiestas For
Reuben" listed on Bruce Willen's Modest Mouse website.   Does anybody
have a first generation (or just a good sounding copy) of this song?
Does anybody know where it came from, or if there are more Modest Mouse
outtakes floating around.

Also, according to Magic Eye record's website, there is a Modest Mouse
song (I assume the song is "Mice Eat Cheese") on a tape called "Sex
Sells".  Does anybody have this? Is it a Modest Mouse demo tape, or a
Magic Eye compilation tape?  If anybody has the actual compilation tape,
and would be willing to trade a copy, please e-mail me.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]