i used to be pretty against drugs until the last year ,yearand a half
or so when i started to be m ore open minded about the subject.then
in the summer i started smokin up occasionally and i couldn't agree
more w/this myself.. i find some of the best music you can listen to
when yr in this state of mind is music you can be pretty sure was made
while the artists were on drugs.. the beatles rubber soul and revolver
albums sound more brilliant than ever.. so many tiny arrangements
and things that become so important that i would have overlooked
before. when listenin to goodbye sunshine layin down w/my eyes shut
it was probably the fist time i felt really really high, like something
had tight but secure hold of my head or mind and kept bringing me
higher and higher and higher up into the air,a fucking great feeling.
ofcourse i wouldn't want to be like this all the time and that's
why i only do this stuff once in awhile.
pot can clue you into details of anything i find that you wouldn't
maybe normally notice not just for music but if you watch something
like i don't know wrestlmania 3 and it relates to politics in such
a huge way, it also gave me ideas to one day write a book on the
wwf government conspiracey theory. hehe.. actually the WWF really
scares the shit out of me now for reals. it'spretty damn fucked
up if you payclose attention to it and its history.

i think the mousewill be next record to listen to next time i'm
on drugs .. i hope from this post people aen't going to judge me
because of this shit, if anyone would i guess that'stoo bad. like
isaid before i rarely do any ofthis but when i do it's a nice
experience i find, and i'm not that paranoid a person normally so
it doesn't turn me into a loon.

byebye,
marq