now i dunno how all of you feel about the whole mp3 thing because i get
a lot of emails thats like "man and it took me forever to download that
shit" but hey i was thinking a long time ago.. i think i actually posted
something about it.. that i was going to put an indie rock covers page..
it was originally going to be a neutral milk hotel covers page.. i
wanted to hear all the different styles the kids out there could come up
with, and then i figured hey why not make an indie rock covers page and
kids all over could cover ANYTHING and id just slap it up cuz i got lots
of web space and a fast connection (sometimes)...
so if you guys would be interested, i would host the mp3s for a modest
mouse tribute tape that way we could save on "tapes" and you could
download what you wanted tto hear and it would be free. and whatever.

give me yr input... and if you wanna submit a song for any kind of indie
rock cover, the first submission i recieve will prompt me to actually
slap the page up.. since the only file i have for it right now is a
cover of me doing "stop breathing" by pavement. so submit!

ruxx