> okay, this might seem like a completely stupid/pointless idea to some of
> you...but i was wondering if anyone would be interested in putting together a
> modest mouse "tribute" tape of sorts...i know there are a lotta musicians on
> this list, so i was thinking that people could record themselves doing mm
> songs, and then send them to me to mix onto a tape.  then i could copy and
> send the tapes to anybody who wants one...i think it would be purty interestin
> if enough people wanna make the effort...

It has worked quite well on the pavement list - they are up to their
third tape. I only got the first one, but it was pretty good. It's
more of a laugh than anything, but sometimes you may just get a gem.
(80's hair metal version of 'cut yr hair')
L.
Plagarism is necessary. Progress implies it. - Guy Debord,
plagarising Issadore DuCasse.