Good morning!

About the "Jesus Christ was an only child..."

Well, Catholics like to ignore the fact that Mary *may have had sex*, even
after Jesus was born.  It doesn't quite fit in with the "virgin" concept.

However - and I just thought of this - this might be a reference to Bill
Cosby.  There's a joke which goes something like,

    Until I was 12, I thought my name was 'Jesus Christ,' and my brother was,
    'Goddamit.' My parents would say, "Jesus Christ!  What are you doing?
    Goddamit, get in here!"

(I paraphrased this, of course.)

Actually, this, to me, is a particularly amusing interpretation of the song,
and it makes it 100% heretic-free!

ta-
DAVE!!! (Robson) AKA Rob Daveson, Davebob, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
http://www.xnet.com/~davebob or Staudacher Fish, whichever works for you.

Tellabs Operations, Inc. / 4951 Indiana Ave. /  Lisle, IL 60532

                                You know, I really like cheese.