In a message dated 6/3/99 12:52:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< go out and get the new joan of arc album right now!
 i got it today. at first listen, i was dissapointed >>

I was a bit taken back by the first listen cause I thought it was gonna be
more similar to How Memory Works. Although it isn't really, I still love(d)
it.
I like that one where the drums go and then stop for lyrics, then go again. I
always thought you did that while joking around, pretending you were in a
band and not knowing any instruments other then banging on a drum.
It's good.