I thought I saw some people posting how much they liked Joan of Arc recently so I was excited to see them play with Pedro the Lion.  I thought they played a tough set.  I thought there was definite potential, but it really never came together during the show.  Is there anyone else who saw them play in Seattle that can confirm or deny this statement?  It seemed as if after the first song a few technical problem effected the rest of the set.  How do they come across on the album?

In other news, what do you think of the new Pavement?

Sean