dood i totally agree that the drumming is completely top notch. that boy
keeps up with 11 minute truckers atlas perfectly, keeping a real tight
set. man. they are so damn good!
i keep thinking of more lines too.. but its all pretty obvious that pretty
much 92% of modest mouse's stuff is downright phenomenal, so i wont go and
post them (although someone pretty much got a lot of the others that i
thought of)
although i think styrofoam boots is pure genius. the whole damn beginning
is mastery at its best.
and blah blah blah

ruxx

np -make-up "little black book"