better late than never...or maybe not, but here i am

NAME: natalie

SEX: female

HOME: iowa city, iowa

EYE COLOR: brown w/ little green specks

HAIR COLOR: brown (it keeps getting darker)

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS?  the simpsons, the daily show, and the former
homicide: life on the street

FAVORITE MAGAZINE? national geographic and, on occasion, SPIN

FAVORITE SMELL: vanilla

WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: watching the man you love cry.

BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: there are too many to say.

FAVORITE THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKENDS: go to the lake and float around,
visit used book stores, finger paint

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: until the end of the world

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?  i
don't want to get up.

DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS? yep.  and i used to be able to read in the
car, but what can you do?

ROLLER COASTERS-DEADLY OR EXCITING? nauseating.

PEN OR PENCIL?  pen

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? two, usually.

FUTURE SON'S/DAUGHTERS NAME: haven't really thought about it lately.

FAVORITE FOOD: english muffins

DO YOU GET ALONG WELL WITH YOUR PARENT(S): yes, always have.

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: croutons, sometimes.

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE? yes, but i am sans car.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? yes, curious george.

WHAT TYPE OF CAR WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? my parent's dodge caravan.  a real
bitch to parallel park.

THUNDERSTORMS COOL OR SCARY? cool, and i agree that they are better in
biblical proportions.

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE? i've never
had an answer to this one.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC: one that isn't near me.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? aries

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE POET? at the moment i'm reading hettie jones, but i
don't really have a favorite.

DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? no

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? a writer. in
particular, a poet.  at least that is what i'm planning on eventually.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? i like it the
color it is.  ive done red, but i got over it.

IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE? none, nowhere.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? yes, i currently am.

WHAT IS ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM:  some poems i've written, fog by carl
sandburg, a man or astroman? penant signed by the guys, a pair of plastic
16th notes i stole after my last chorus concert my senior year of high
school, and very soon (if i find anything that will stick to this paint) a
very large bruce lee poster.

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? half full

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNAPPLE? pink lemonade

FAVORITE MOVIE(S)? city of lost children, delicatessan, real genius, and
judgement night (dont ask).

LEFTY OR RIGHTY? left-handed for eating and writing, right for pretty much
everything else.

WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? nothing except our kitten, hailey, once in a while.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? tends to be 2, i guess.

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR? anything that is practical, runs well, and holds
more than two people.

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: football

WHAT'S IN YOUR CD/TAPE PLAYER RIGHT NOW: dusters stratosphere album

WOULD YOU JUMP ON A BOMB FOR A FRIEND? depends on the friend.

ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH ANY OF YOUR EX'S? i only have one and we have a very
mild friendship.

WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO A TEENAGER RIGHT NOW? contrary to popular
belief, high school is not the end of the world.  it gets so much better.

natalie