I understand completly with everyones grief.  Infact I even agree.  I
noticed that people were selling the show I have on there for over 30bucks.
So I thought to myself...that sucks, I'll give it to people for WAY less,
with no "bidding".  And in doing so, instead of beating him I joined him and
I understand that.  It was wrong I was asked politely to stop by MM's
managment and I immediately removed it.  IF that is the reason that "wm a.
richards" deamed me uncool I can respect, understand (and even agree) with
that.  The origanal letter wasn't very explanitory, that's
     ---mike