agh!  i can't believe people are so into this movie. i was soooo
disappointed in it. i just saw it tonite, and the second it ended everyone
around me was laughing, including myself.  we were like, "are you SERIOUS?"
that was one shrewd bit of marketing, i guess.  not that it was bad, per se,
but it was seriously overrated and overhyped and after seeing it, it just
all seems ridiculous.  especially the booklets they passed out while we were
in line (do they do that at all the showings?) with the "journal entries"
and "police reports" that were totally fake and corny.  yeah, in all movies
you realize it's not real, but it can still be scary.  i admit that i cried
a little in it cos i thought it was kind of sad, but i was never scared.
but whatever.  sorry, i'm just so mad that i waited in line and spent money
on that!
xoxo nicole