>...and to start some conversation, whats the best show youve ever >seen?

It's a tough one, but I saw morphine at the warped tour two years ago.  they
played for what seemed like forever and it was an outdoor show which was
cool.  they were on the 2nd when they started their set there were a few
people checking them out but by the time they were done the area was packed.
  they played their tritar and even treated us to some poetry.

i  might have enjoyed it more because i ate some funky mushrooms on my
pizza, but i dont know.....