wow, that reminds me of the time i went on a search for the history of
sprinkles(shots), you know for ice cream and instead got a web site devoted
to those who like urinating on each other and themselves....
so, i know how chuck felt when he ended up here....

so ,anyway, he's sorta right, the"scene" is entirely what you make of it, be
it a webpage, zine, record label, whatever...if all you do is sit around and
bitch about whether jejune or promise ring is more emo then yr not getting
it...things have changed so much that the provincial locality of the "scene"
is becoming outdated and tired...you can be from somewhere like crappy
connecticut, like me, and still have an active part in the little known,
much hyped santa fe no-fi scene, if you want to...(insert yr favorite scene,
in the spot where i typed santa fe)..

now,with the sporty new computer, you can make some change from yr bedrooms,
just like lou barlow...dont let this be the only outlet for creativity, go
out buy stuff, consume stuff, see shows, be a major playa...

ok thats it, sorry i am rambling, i am not drunk just a little overexcited
about the prospects of a riveting discourse on the "scene"...

headfull of hollow,
the neverending matt equation!!!!

p.s. big phat superdope props to russnice for his spanking new web
action....even though i couldnt see all of it cause my viewer was on large
type, (i am kinda old, cant see so good)...