someone wrote something about bands from PA on the last 'digest' an' it
reminded me to tell y'all to peep the Secret Agent Band from Erie, PA.  They
are truly the shiznit in the vein of Medeski Martin & Wood. or is it Martin
Medeski & Wood?  Don't know, I always get that wrong too.  Just like
everything else.  I guess grass does kill yr memory.  Anyway they play quite
frequently at a place called Calamari's and they will probably send you a
tape for free or for like 50 cents if you contact 'em at [EMAIL PROTECTED]