> Poor Isaac, it seems, ran into an encouter in Chicago.  I guess, from
what I
> hear second hand, is Isaac was walking around Chicago a few weeks ago
during
> the recording sessions for their new album, and a group of guys
approached
> him and started messing with him about how he was "from out of town".

whenever i go up there (which is once in a blue moon thank god) i always
fear something like that happening.  chicago and milwaukee are full of lots
of trashy people no matter how many other nontrashy people there are.  it's
not really that hard for me to associate zebra pants with chicago at all
because that's pretty much what i see when i go to chicago.  :P  that and
some big ass buildings...

> Unfortunately, they beat the living crap out of him, and broke his jaw.
> was talking to ryan from Love is Laughter today, and he said that he was
> bit worried that Isaac wouldn't be ready to play some of the shows coming
up
> due to this incident, of course thinking about his welfare in the
forefront,
> but also concerned.

doesn't it take like weeks for a jaw to heel?  eek...when's the most recent
show from now?

> I hope Isaac is allright.  I guess his jaw was about an Inch out of
> alignment due to the breakage.  That poor guy has always something to
deal
> with.

geez i feel bad for him.  it's true, if there's not one thing about him
that's negative there seems to be another.  hopefully maybe when he doesn't
have sets of shows and recording going on they can realign his jaw like
they often do with tmj patients (except for me.  i'm happy with a locked
jaw ;) owww) and give him a few weeks to rest.
a useless email from a rushed garage sale manager
amy