> to all the folks hearing BtS's "You Were Right" in a particular chain
store:
> not to be some kind of fashion police or a little too judgemental ... but
> why were y'all shopping at Sears in the first place? I suppose, if
> anything. it just goes to show that the people shopping at sears really
are
> dungaree-wearing, indie-rock listening kind of people. right?

i probably wouldn't buy cds at sears, but for christs sake.. it's a
department store.  people are gonna buy and depart from there because they
have all the necessities that people need.  ya know, if you need towels or
dishes you can go there.. a dress, a nice shirt, some nice pants.. you can
go there.  it may not be the most 'rockin' place in the world, but i don't
deny buying clothes, towels, dishes, pots and pans, ya get the picture from
sears and i hardly see how a person such as myself can be judged for that.
- amy