Hello everyone,
        I am reporting in from Boise, ID. Here is a quick little list of my
favorite concert memories....

In no particular order...

-Every Mouse show at the Neurolux.
-The last Archers of Loaf show at the Neurolux (complete with The
Delusions, Jon Spencers Blues Explosion, and Creeper Lagoon). Actually,
every Archers of Loaf show I have seen has kicked some serious "A".
-The last ever Heatmiser show in Portland.
-Built to Spill shows at the Neurolux and all their outdoor shows that I
have attended.
-The early Elliott Smith shows at the Clinton Street Theatre in Portland
and the Laurelthirst bar.
-Every Hazel show that I have seen at La Luna.
-Jeremy Enigk opening for Sebadoh at La Luna.
-Peter Gabriel at the Tacoma Dome.
-Pearl Jam at Lollapalooza '92, in Bremerton, WA. That was when the
drugs took hold. Wowsers!
-Spinal Tap at the Civic Auditorium in PDX.
and on the very small surprise of a total unknown band note...
-Lush Budget presents The Les Payne Product at the Neurolux. I laughed
my head off silly. 2 crazy wacked out pop-geniuses who know how to have
a blast.
I know that I will think of a dozen others here shortly, but, that is it
for me. Thanks...