My band Earlimart is leaving for a West Coast tour this week and I thought I
might let you all in on the dates. Please think of it not as shameless
self-promotion, but as a chance to throw back a couple of beers with a fellow
lister and support the indiest of indie rock. If anyone can make it, please,
please say hi to the guy on the right. And because I know you'll ask: For
fans of...The Pixies, Sonic Youth, Fuck, Hank Williams, X, &  Sparklehorse.
(We're not quite as epic as Modest Mouse - That's a funny pun.)

tue. 9/21 - LOS ANGELES, CA @ The Silverlake Lounge
                 w/Irving & Crooner
thur. 9/23 - MODESTO, CA @ Charley's
                 w/Fiver