Hmm..

Don't post much, but I thought I'd mention that I was watching mtv, god
forbid, and there was a an english vj awhile back who announced shit(well,
years now). anyway, one day he was on one of those crazy mtv vj masquerades
where he was out playing paint ball... yet, wait!... he was wearing a
HaloBenders shirt.

yep.

anyway, I neglected to add myself to the toll... I'm from Oklahoma. great
state of... the Flaming Lips and little else. why anyone stay here but to
settle down is beyond me.

but as far as great shows:
the flaming lips in austin last summer at SXSW, as well as built to spill...
there were other indie greats such as sparklehorse, granddaddy(are they in
any sense yet?)

parking garage rooftop session at OU with Dub Narcotic (they were in town
during SXSW also) and the Microphones... such nice people, except Calvin was
a bit of a recluse.

flaming lips, sebadoh (first time seeing 'em) in OKC (MABD tour about a
month ago)

MM for a good 40-minute session at an indie fest in Tulsa... loved every
minute of it

but i'm not much for words tonight

reality would have it... oh, nevermind. don't know if i can live with
myself.

misnomers in pure economics,

Jacob

p.s. i thought stereolab was played over one of the VW bug commercials...
volvo?
Have a nice night.