> for anyone whos counting, thats 5 and a half (one of them didnt
completely
> admit it)
> to conclude my pointless tally, i pose a question
> how is it that sonic youth sucks, but weezer is apparently great?
> some people just smoke too much crack

okay, to me i'm not being negative or anything because i love both
bands..but uhm...sonic youth and weezer don't sound anything alike ;)  no
offense, i just think that's a horrible comparison.  weezer are cleaner,
poppier, sweeter than sonic youth's more rugged, noisey music.  some people
like feedback and noise and messy lyrics, some people like sweeter, sadder,
cleaner cut music, and some people like both.
i'm neutral.
- amy, who notices when you actually advertise your page, people do come.
woohoo!