> I'm a registered independent but call me crazy, i
> think McCain sounds like a good canidate.

me too.  he was the republican i was specifically talking about before
who's been almost rejected from his own party for his more liberal beliefs
about the environment.

Sure hes a republican but
> looking past that, he doesnt seem like he's a
> 'politican' in the same sense of the word as say bush
> or gore.

hey now, there's nothing wrong with gore.  :P  i wouldn't mind a bit if he
were president, just god forbid let it not be bush.

- amy, who would just like to confirm that regardless of how many addresses
of alternative groups like MAMBA or whatever she gets sent, she DEFINITELY
MEANT MENSA.