From: Russ Sweetser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 1999 9:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MMouse]: theres a mean bone in my body

completely off any kinda topic
but does anyone else wish that they could sprout sharp teeth claws and
devil wings while listening to the song "i would hurt a fly" by built to
spill? it just kinda makes me feel evil. im sitting here listening to it
thinking that there oughta be a built to spill action figure demon thing
you should be able to play with while listening to it. am i the only one
who feels slightly devilish when he says theres a mean bone in my body?
shit

russ