> In a message dated Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:53:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, "kat love"
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>

> > stupid. i'm beginning to wonder if coupland will only ever produce those
> > two good books. he's losing his edge.

 Hasn't anybody read SHAMPOO PLANET? I LOVE SHAMPOO PLANET! It has the fun of
"Microserfs" but the world-weary sense of doom of "Generation X". I read it for the
first time when I was 13 and going through my first break up. It started a trend. Now
when ever I get dumped I read a Coupland book.
 to the celebration of all slain hope...
 Karina