> Undoubtedly proven?  With a time machine, perhaps...
> You should've been on the Pavement mailing list for
> the recent evolutionism vs. creationism debate...

ahhh i've never really needed that much proof.  at the science museum in
st. paul, mn they had a dinosaur convention around the time jurrasic park
came out or a year after.  it was neat cos they were selling these old
fossils for like $4 per bag, so i bought a bag and that's all i've ever
really needed to convince me.  maybe i buy into things, but i'd rather have
something that's overall proven to a scientist than something that can't be
proven at all.  you're right, i probably should've have been on the
pavement list recently ;)  that's where this woulda had a place more
appropriately i guess.
- amy, EVOFUCKINGLUTION