Okay, I'll bite because I haven't seen a few listed...

In no real order (and why should there be?):

--Mogwai: "Come on die young" & the "EP+2"

--No. 2: "No Memory"

--Public Enemy: "There's a poison goin on"

--Flaming Lips: "The soft bulletin"

--Vandermark 5: "Simpatico"

--Built to Spill: "Keep it like a secret" & the "Carry the zero" EP.

--Pavement: "Terror twilight" & all the cd5's that came after it (laugh).

--Handsome Boy Modeling School: "So...how's your girl?"

--Groove Jammy 2: from the 32Jazz label

--Comp of the year: A tie between the Matador & Touch&Go. (But I'm currently
leaning more towards the Touch&Go.)

Unfortunately, I have a limited supply of money, otherwise I'm sure I'd have
added many others that I've heard only in passing.

End irrelevance,
J.