***Warning, the views expressed in this post are -opinion-. That means you
don't have to swallow them if you don't want to. That also means you don't
need to send me email telling me what a jerk I am. (I already know this!)***

Alright, all this hype over American Beauty--Christ, I liked it, but _best_
movie? Jesus! Did everyone blindly enjoy the half-assed psudeo-philosophy
(which they had the gull to repeat at the end of the film) about: The world is
so full of beauty...it fills my heart up like a balloon...sometimes I feel
like my balloon is going to pop? (Okay, that's not an exact quote, but I
wasn't taking notes.) I know it's a minor point, but that verbal cotton-candy
rambling (almost) ruined the depth that was the rest of the film. Jesus
Christ.

Did anyone else see Lulu on the Bridge? The Paul Auster film? To me, that film
was similar to American Beauty (in theme), but I didn't have to suffer through
lines that were insulting to my intelligence. And, for that reason, I put it
one notch above American Beauty.

And on a unrelated note: The overabundance of sanctimonious posts regarding
drug use really makes me want to go out & drink a lot of alcohol, smoke a lot
of cigarettes, and pop a lot of pills! No wonder... ah, nevermind.

My heart is a balloon, and, one day, it'll eventually go POP,
Justin