> story is. you have to admit milla did a wonderful job of playing a
> psychotic person and her burning eyes are forever imprinted in my
> memory.

yeah, i think milla is a wonderful actress.  she did a great job, but the
movie still stunk.

i'm really surprised no one's listed "twin falls idaho" on there top ten
movie lists.  i'm not gonna make mine yet 'cause i'm waiting to see
"magnolia" and "man on the moon", but i can almost guarantee you "twin falls
idaho" will be my number one movie.  the only thing that i believe might top
it is "magnolia."  i can't wait to see that one.

johnny.