From: Russ Sweetser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sunday, February 06, 2000 11:29 PM
Subject: [MMouse]: hahah uhm, a strange request

i just got a request from someone on the list to do a Modest Mouse porn
page.
i guess this is a page where the list members flaunt their "goods". hah
anyone interested in such a thing? it would have to be a good split cuz
i would feel kinda weird about hosting a purely male nekkid page.
hmhmhmhm. lemme know

russ
ps pets coming soon.