doods this kid is super pissed at me hahahaha
i found him on IRC and totally bitched him out. told him about ethic and
about how im trying to STOP shit like this by giving out the boots. he
claims he didnt get the files from my site, but i put them on some other
sites, so they are the files that i made. hmmmm. but i guess some of you
emailed him and said some nasty shit? good job. keep it up. i think i am
starting to crack his conscience. plus i think ebay will pull the
auction.

forwarded is his latest reply. sorry if you dont care about this. i hate
to clutter the list up with dumb shit.

russ

i didn't get them WITH KNOWLEDGE from you
i got them off someones FTP in october of 1999.

i started the bidding at 2 dollars. the cost of the cd-r
each bidder is and was being emailed and told the situation.  they are under
no obligation from me to buy it.i've had three people email me and ask for
non-ebay cd-r copies of those cds, people have minds of their own. not
everyone has a cd-r and not everyone chooses to take advantage of mp3s. go
find something else to bitch about. this is ridiculous.