Wow, I sure am glad we got off that whole thread concerning philosophy &
religion & moved on to something much more interesting & enlightening like
fucking waffles.

Well, at least on this one we can have resolution, right?! Laugh.

What a blissful commentary on the sharp minds of this modern age.
Justin

***Somebody wrote***

OH MY GOD HYPOCRITES. FUCKING Huddle house can blow a fat one. The big
difference is that Waffle House can not be copied and they tried and thats
what you get for eating at the Huddle house. I dont think i can ever listen
to NMH ever again because of him eating there. *hufff* WAFFLE HOUSE FOREVER.