dear god has anyone seen this movie before?? i saw it like 3-4 years ago and it left
some what of an impression..so a few years later i see BUFFALO 66 and im amazed by
vincent gallo....so it takes a week or two but i remember that he was also in ARIZONA
DREAM...and i thus starts my search for this movie...and goddamn...i cant find it to
save my life...UNTIL today..i TOTALLY RANDOMLY wlak into a video store i had never
been in
before and i found it....so i just got done watching it..and god..it all came back to
me. this movie has a lot of bullshit in it..a lot of pointless crap...but on an
overall level its a terrific movie...with some great lessons and a good cast (johnny
depp, vincent gallo, JERRY LEWIS, faye dunaway and lili taylor) and its got some great
camera work. so yeah..if you are a johnny depp fan (who the fuck isnt?) or if you
liked buffalo
66 watch it for vincent gallo...also search out THE FUNERAL and PALOOKAVILLE...he was
also in truth or consequence NM, and he house of the spririts i think.
much love,
andrew