> dear god has anyone seen this movie before?? i saw it like 3-4 years ago
and it left some what of an impression..so a few years later i see BUFFALO
66 and im amazed by vincent gallo....so it takes a week or two but i
remember that he was also in ARIZONA DREAM...and i thus starts my search
for this movie...and goddamn...i cant find it to save my life...UNTIL
today..i TOTALLY RANDOMLY wlak into a video store i had never been in
> before and i found it....

yeah i remember first hearing about that when i was googoo for johnny depp.
 i think it was made about 1992 and was, i'm pretty sure, critically
acclaimed.  the first time i heard of it was on siskel and ebert around '94
and they were talking about how it didn't get much publicity but one of
them saw it and decided it needs to be seen on video.  i haven't seen
it...but if i ever do i'm gonna be sure to watch.
- amy