120 mins isnt that bad, promise ring was on there as well, and they
sometimes play a refused video here or there. so what im saying is maybe you
shouldnt equate 120 mins with selling out. Get Up Kids are indeed getting
rather popular, but no more than your pavements or your built to spills. if
they get more poppy, so be it. Plus with their growing popularity they are
doing some damn good things on the side, Heroes and Villians (their label)
has put out some good music in the past couple months, i cant seem to get
anniversary out of my stereo or my head. so there is my argument supporting
the GUK. Now here is the one thing i must complain about -When the played
here in philly earlier in the year they rolled up to the First Unitarian
Church in a grand ole tour bus. Most bands on major labels dont have tour
buses, whats up with that?
--
Dustin
"keep your lamp light trimmed and burning"